Accurate Controls employs a permanent team of specialist systems application engineers who are competent to undertake work on site, either as one off visits or as part of an annual contract.
Examples of on-site activities undertaken include:-
Power Generation and Distribution Industry
- Full site surveys of transformer instrumentation
- Periodic calibration including, boil up for all makes of instrument including Aric, Nagretti Zambra, Rototherm , AKM, Qualitrol, Mesco and Foundrometers.
- Current Transformer (C T) injection to confirm Winding Temperature simulation.
- Fitting of Remote indication equipment.
- Installation and commissioning of new or re-sited equipment
Accurate Controls has within its archives information on all 'Accurate' instruments built since the 1960's. With a serial number, this information enables Accurate to replicate replacement instruments or supply instruments to similar specification.
Providing the serial number removes the requirement to supply information on bulb and pocket dimensions, capillary length, number and rating of switches, 'Hot Spot' gradient values, etc.
Instrumentation Services to Industry
Measurement and recording of:-
Accurate Controls can provide fibre optic instrumentation and equipment for many different applications, including hazardous environments. These vary from temperature sensing of frozen food being micro-waved to strain sensors embedded within concrete. Our application engineers are fully trained in their installation and commissioning. Alternatively, equipment is available to hire if customers wish to carry out measurements for data collection.
Please contact Accurate for further information.