Accurate Controls provides specialist and highly reliable instrumentation to the power distribution and generation industry to monitor, control and protect the temperature of transformers helping to maintain an uninterrupted and safe supply of power.
Products also include fibre optic sensors and instrumentation, temperature
and cooler monitoring and on-site services.
Accurate Controls can offer you a one-stop solution for service and
knowledge for the electrical generation and distribution industry.
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable field engineers can provide you with
trouble shooting and preventative maintenance to keep your systems
operating with a minimum of disturbances and down time.
Following the initial commissioning, an after sales service is
available to you throughout the equipment life- cycle.
Method statement and risk assessment are in accordance with our
ISO 9001 quality environmental system.
- Mechanical winding temperature indicators and oil temperature
indicators act as thermometers, measuring temperature of
transformers, as well as gradient, or "hot" spot simulation.
Units offer controller abilities via micro switch or mercury
switch configurations for cooler control, alarm systems and trip
- Electronic temperature controllers offer the same facilities as
the mechanical counterparts plus facilities for the monitoring and excercising of cooling systems and
- Fibre optic sensing technology for the measurement of temperature,
pressure gauging, linear displacement, strain, force and load
sensing. The optical sensors are proven to perform exceptionally
well in harsh and high temperature environments. The fiber optic
sensors are immune to RF, MRI, EMI, nuclear and microwave radiation.
- Calibration equipment for advanced monitoring, testing,
calibrating and display instruments for the process, aerospace,
power and industrial markets.
- Test link boards for substation applications and wherever a
break in circuit is required for testing purposes.
- Remote indication uses linear variable differential transformer
technology (LVDT) to measure mechanical displacement of mercury and
micro-switch instruments. Retro-fittable to existing temperature
indicators and providing industry standard current loops for remote display
of temperature readings.
- Thermal probes are temperature sensors that exploit the
predictable change in electrical resistance of some materials
with changing temperature. High accuracy, low drift, wide operating
range and suitable for precision applications.